Communitythreads

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beyond Fight and Flight

She wants to know why I unfriended her on Facebook.  I will tell her when I have the opportunity.

Mom was trapped in a deaf body, in a house in the country without knowing how to drive, in the role of raising six kids with a man who was inappropriate toward women.  I told myself I would never be trapped.  At a young age I learned to flee on my bike, on foot, in my car.  As a family we never communicated feelings.  We acted on a surface level like robotic machines.

I have continued to flee from people and uncomfortable circumstances. In my evolution I see that there is a third way:  communication of thoughts and feelings.  This means I have to be receptive to new programming and new behavior that is more enlightened.

I listen within and watch for guidance.  Wing chakra carries me upward in Light of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home