Communitythreads

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

High Lights

I attended a woman's circle last week and afterward as I was trying to fall asleep I noticed that my body was buzzing as if I had drank caffeine and that I was seeing moving images with blue tints. This was not a vision nor a dream as I was wide awake. I wondered about that bite of brownie and that raw green smoothie. I suspect it was plant "medicine" and will have to look up the unfamiliar plants such as mesquite. This "high" lasted several hours. Magical waving movements after Jean Houston's Awakening course last night. Woke up to shapeshifting wolves. Today my rattle kept coming into play. When someone whom I am "in drama" with came to mind my rattle appeared and made its happy sounds. I find this delightful and such good medicine. I hope to plant gourds in the garden and make rattles next fall. This development was not something I intended or even thought about. It simply evolved. Rattles have a life and intelligence of their own! And I have a rattle at the top of my head reaching out to others dissipating the old and making all things new. Enchanting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home