Communitythreads

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Mosaic

Chickens lay eggs every day!  Everyone should have a chicken so they are never hungry.

The other morning I burned a finger on the stove.  I ran cold water over it and radiated to it using my right hand and fingers the way I saw done in Emissaries of Divine Light.  I also used my mind to focus healing energy and I thought about how it was before the injury.  The pain throbbed in waves.  At one point I started to time both the pain and the negative space in between.  I applied oils and salves.  By afternoon there was no sign of blisters or burns.  There was/is a little numbness at the center of the finger so maybe a little nerve damage.  I believed my skin could heal quickly...and it did!  I don't want to have to experiment again, however.

New Year's Day morning held something new that was large, vast and clear.  An expansion of vibrational and dimensional space East and West.  Today I will describe it as an over arcing presence...omni-presence.

Walking in the woods I welcomed nature spirits home with me for the new year. 

I am seeing signs that my new friend is alcoholic.  Perhaps he and I can talk about addiction.  I welcome male friends in 2013!

I am not successful in disengaging from that long-distant orb.  The subtle/invisible space in between is too strong.  So, I am accepting it as it is. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home