Communitythreads

Friday, December 28, 2012

Moon Men

I met a nice man at a SCALLOPS event a few weeks ago. We met yesterday at Soul Food Books for conversation and mint tea. We talked for three hours!  It was fun talking with him open heartedly and freely. I had a couple of "ah-ha" moments as we processed thoughts/feelings and I thanked him for that. Maybe this is the new orgasm!  It's definitely a new 'spiritual" intimacy... and guess what? It's also a new mental intimacy that is the foundation of intelligence.  He extended a personal invitation and I heard myself reply, "I would really enjoy that." The full and bright moon last night suggested these relationships of new cycle/calendar are moon-like with lukewarm temperatures and middle ground. The moon is an intimate friend of Mother Earth and gives Her emotional body its cycles and rhythms.  The moon is a close companion/friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home