Communitythreads

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Season of Change




Happy Holiday from my family to yours.  (Parker, Raelee and Sierra.)




I am thinking that it’s time to change the word “Beloved” to “Friend” to relieve the pressure of old roles and expectations that is just beneath the surface..  This change of language is significant and reflects change at deeper levels.

This is definitely a significant time on the calendar as relationships change in my personal life.  It’s like a wave crashing to the shore taking away the old and bringing in the new.  Sometimes a relationship will end for a time and then come back around stronger.  Sometimes relationships don’t come back around at all.  And sometimes relationships blossom unexpectedly.  One example is my older sister who has started to communicate with me at a deeper/higher level.  She has done a lot of inner work and I so appreciate her opening up to me in a new way.  It’s so fun to tell her she is “sweet” and “dear” as I’ve not had these feelings about her and thus never said these words.  Love streams in from unexpected hearts and I’m soaking it up happily! 

I’ve gone through a grieving process and see that my conscious mind is the last to know why!  I grieve at loss personally and collectively.  I grieve as we let go of one cycle and move into a new one.  A lot of thick muddy debris comes up with grief but in the creative organic (all elements present) process the debris clears out and one has increased understanding and sight. 

Do not fear emotions….let them wash over you and move you to new ground and new sight.

It is now the media’s responsibility to focus on news that is happy and positive to balance the dark tragedy of the school massacre.  And if not the media, who?  We are broadcasters of that which is holy and healthy because we are aligned with Light and Love.  We pray for those in darkness and sickness.  We pray for health, well being and happiness.

I am writing from Soul Food Books and am feeling more comfortable here these days.  An unexpected change.  It seems to be the season of change.  We will party here 12/21!

 Bless Mother Earth's children. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home