Communitythreads

Friday, November 23, 2012

Lotus





New charge, new portal, new pathway.  New as never before.  At one point I saw rays of light penetrating mountain top.  Lotus in blossom North and Lotus rooted South as the shift continues through human bodies, minds and hearts and through one Earth Body.

I notice that I need some sort of container to hold the energy.  I create that with my hands as if holding chi but it is more than chi…I am holding a flesh and blood body.  I help identify “edges’ that give this life force a channel for flow of expression.  Hands and arms reminding me of wires of new circuit!

For years I had my hair highlighted and when I was unemployed stopped.  My hair grew out white/grey/blond and I was starting to feel washed out.  I went to my previous hairdresser and asked for some high and low lights.  She messed up big time (didn’t even charge me) and my hair now looks like I’ve been through a fire with assorted blotches.  I’m hoping I can even it out.  Why the impulse to change my hair color?  I think it has a lot to do with the fire that is now moving.  It must be like getting a tattoo…a rite of passage perhaps.  I look rather wild/free…and feeling the same!

I picked up friends from the airport at midnight last night.  That is the time to fly….4 cars at the terminal.

My granddaughter has 20+ items on a Christmas list.  I need to model something different.  My birthday is near and I am going to try to find a hospital or retirement home where we could go as a family and contribute gifts from the heart.  So when they ask me again what I’d like to do for my birthday I can have something NEW to suggest. 

A new heaven and new earth…so it is written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home