Communitythreads

Monday, December 24, 2012

Mischief and Merriment



New WoMan calendar came in with emotional intensity…just as it should be in this “end” of times.

On the positive side I read Turtle’s Circle of Life to an audience at Soul Food Books on 12/21/2012.  It was spontaneous although some “under” knowing had told me to take my book.  And on this same side I am feeling enchanted by the respect and love I receive from my three children.  This love has nothing to do with any worldly accomplishment or wealth…it has everything to do with heart to heart connection.  Is this gift new or are my receptors new…or is it all new?

On the other side of the emotional and energetic spectrum I had a couple of “collisions” with people:

She slapped him on the face in a nonchalant way.  The next day he slapped someone else in the same way.  Where were they learning this?  I shared this observation with the Patriarch in their life and he tried to minimize it.  I laid down the line:  this is violence and it's not okayI wasn't comfortable speaking up to a strong male but I did!  Evil sneaks in when no one is vigilant.  Evil fills in a void.  The best thing to do to face evil is to name it.

I was talking with them about “happiness” and they started to dissect, debate and ask others for their opinion.  The woman was “in my face” aggressive about research on the word and its meaning.  Say what?  And these people are self-aware and walking a spiritual path?  And she wonders why I am not attending her woman’s circle?  This woman has hard edges and I don’t enjoy her company.  Yes, she’s unhappy…yes, she is in grief.  Why the aggressive and “know-it-all” front?  The bottom line for me:  ‘Happy” is not a noun, an object to dissect and debate.  Happy is a verb, an emotion that carries an energetic vibration.  One knows it by expressing it.  Others know it by experiencing it…if their ego mind is malleable enough to see and hear it.  Ego mind is the demon whether in the White House or in a local book store.

I disengage from external male “beloved” and “point of focus.”  The result?  Mischief and merriment as a visitor shows up in pointed hat and shoes!  S/He appeared just after I was noticing a shield between me and my emotional body; a shield that put my emotional drama far, far away; a shield erasing emotional reality.  I think of androgyny as Truth and notice a buoyancy of freedom.

A new myth:  S/He is born into a green / blue world, seen as a whole person (no original sin of separation), welcomed and celebrated for the gifts that only S/He can bring.  S/He is encouraged to listen to her inner selves and develop relationship with logic and feeling. S/He does not search for anything external to make her/him whole and happy.

There was a photo of Wayne Dyer on Facebook with a full beam smiling face at the same time I started to write "mischief and merriment."  Something new is underfoot.  Yes, in the midst of a crazy world.

The Newtown massacre showed a lot of number 9's...a number I have been shown is associated with Angels and Light.  Why would this show up at such an evil scene?  Today I got that this massacre could have been a lot worst and that Angels are with us and keeping the chaos contained. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Keep an eye and ear open for mischief and merriment!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home