Communitythreads

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Goddess Circles

After a birthday celebration at the Duwamish Longhouse I drove north on Hi 99 and felt that presence again.  Something in the air (negative space), on the horizon, around me, arcing.  I don't know what to call it as it's so new.  As I drove past Seattle's ferris wheel facing West on the water's edge "it" spoke more loudly.  Goddess is here!  This revolving circle is our "crop" circle beaming/communicating through negative space.  I am searching for a word:  dominion, peace, contentment.  None of them do this presence justice. 

I was speaking about Sun and Moon recently.  I'm starting to consider the chakra system as a solar system.  What would be the sun and moon "glands" in our brain body? 

I continue to watch the healing process of my burned finger.  I thought a layer of skin would be shedding but the layers of skin are staying intact and somehow I think it's going to go back to normal tissue.  I think this healing has to do with the moisture in the skin...is this in between substance lymph?

I am fascinated by the wisdom of Edgar Cayce's "Source."  Here is something from Source on page 256, Edgar Cayce, An American Prophet: "The body," Cayce said, in trance, "is made of both the opposite, or positive and negative poles.  The body is not complete without the whole or both...[The ideal condition exists when there is] the perfect union in all forces, whether of the physical, mental, material, soul, or spirit (each with both positive and negative polarity].

In registering for Jean Houston's online course the question came up as to what I wanted to learn from the course...or what my intentions were.  How do I communicate that it is from what I and we give to the experience as to what the outcomes are?  It is a generative opportunity as we come together in a collective process. So, I guess the answer for me is that my intention is to Be more of myself than I am right now.  And to Be is to express....as I give so do I receive.  And those gifts of spirit are more than I can imagine.  I am seeing a garden and the fragrance and beauty of the flowers...how stimulating to the senses....how nourishing to the brain body.  Yes, we have "flowers" in our brains because we generate them.

I don't have to make sense in my writings....I am Goddess and can be as non-linear and emoting as wind currents and the spirits behind them. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home