Communitythreads

Friday, January 4, 2013

Blue Ray Dragon

I prefer to focus on the positive.  I am, however, emotional, dramatic, honest and that includes a full range of life experiences both positive and negative.

Teen boys rape teen girls. Men (famous and not) keep women in secret. Both men and women lie about their marital status. I have a friend dating online.  One of the men texted her the day after he was married.  I suggested that she inform the wife.  Someone else suggested it was not her business to inform the wife.  If it isn't her business whose is it?

He has a picture of a naked woman with "Nice Chicks" stapled to the wall in his chicken coop.  When my grandchildren saw it they were (gosh, how do I describe the look on their faces?) shocked.  I am now deciding that since I am the one tending chickens I should not have to look at that picture.  So, I have to communicate my feelings/thoughts about this to him.  Perhaps someone would say that this is not my business.  If not my business whose?

It is okay for women to stand up and speak out to the "dominant" sex.  If we don't who will?

Now in 2013 our global village is doing just that.  The vigilante group that is calling out the teen football players who allegedly raped the girl is an example.  Men who keep dark secrets are being exposed daily.  Is throat chakra influencing our local and global myth?  Yes, bring on the blues!

Our local myths become global and are told via world news.  We see dark dramas of good and evil.  Can we not create new dramas?  Instead of lower vibrational juices flowing can we not generate higher chemicals/hormones?  When will "happy" and "peace" be as exciting to our physical system as violence?  When we change the patterns in focus.

A lot of emotion moving through me regarding relationship change ranging from hurt, guilt, anger, to peace and well-being.  Relationships change when enough walls are hit by one or the other.  Those walls and those conflicts can make a relationship stronger or do just the opposite.  The only thing any one can do is to be in touch with feelings and communicate them (something men don't do well).  Honesty is the key to healing.  Do we have examples of this in our living myths?  Again, enter throat chakra.

I met a woman at our zip line rally and saw her at Soul Food Books recently.  She is going to introduce me to raw foods.  I could go online or get a book for recipes.  That is not much fun however.

It was fun to plug in to Jean Houston's online community and class yesterday.  It's fun because the experience is an open field like a garden.  I respond to this stimuli and others respond to that stimuli.  It's a bouncing back and forth of energy in feeling and thought and I can see "flowers" created in my own experience and in "our" experience as a group.  It's about the generation of intelligence that stimulates. Again, all one can do is be in touch with one's feelings and thoughts and express them.  Because of the collective disconnect between mind and emotion this is not always fluid and easy.  This bridging is something we are learning within and from one another.

I am seeing a blue misty being floating in between matter.  S/He is upholding the myth of Throat Chakra.  And so we begin our new year of WoMan.  I am reaching backward to weave forward the name:  Blue Ray Dragon.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home