Communitythreads

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shadow Man

I saw another unfriendly face as I awoke today. These faces are common lately and they all have one thing in common: demonic eyes. One face had no eyes so I gave it some that sparkled with life. Yes, I use my imagination!

An artist friend was over the other day and she painted a wolf as I painted a flower. She showed me a portrait she had sketched from a scary incident in her past: She was in bed and noticed movement on the covers and then she saw his face. She was petrified and could not move so she prayed. A white light appeared in the corner of her room and it grew and grew. When it dissipated the entity was gone. When she went to Iowa to visit her daughter, whom she is very close to, she showed her the sketch. Her daughter jumped up and left the room to return with a sketch she had made of the same entity. This is that face. Notice the eyes. I saw similar eyes on the faces of two of the men who recently shot people in a theatre and in a grade school. How to describe this expression?

It's time to address and expose this realm that is invisible to most people but influenced by it none the less. When the face appeared this morning my hand and rattle went directly in front of the face. Why is my body rattling above the heads of those I am associated with in this realm and in front of the faces of strangers? My teacher is my body!

I now know why I don't have the energy to organize Transition or Happiness events, talks, meetings. I am on a new path this year and that path is lead by Jean Houston. I am now her student and will be working with her in ways that are yet to be revealed. I have new work to do...we all have new work to do! And included in our work is this realm of the etheric body that is subtle and that hides shadows. I want to talk about psychic abuse and predators at all levels. I want to open this realm in consciousness and free those shadows who are stuck here. Shadow Selves disperse in Light of Love.

As the human dense body is surrounded by a subtle body so is our Earth Mother. Why? Because this is a holographic universe. The parts reflect the whole! We heal this new layer of our One Body and let the parts disperse as they must. "It is a new world order"....those words flowing through me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home