Communitythreads

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Worm Virus

I bought a new laptop and one afternoon when I was at Soul Food Books I noticed it freezing up.  I had to take it to the tech department.  They could not fix it saying that the hard drive was damaged.  This has happened to every computer I've owned.  Once again Tracker/Hacker/Stalker wormed his way into my computer and caused damage.  So, I am on this machine less and interracting face to face more. 

Tracker shenanigans make me wonder if Homo Sapien has a virus that has wormed its way into our collective hard drive.  A virus that has had us stuck.

With clear vision we see deeper and farther.  With clear vision we expose what has been hidden.  And in this process we rise up out of darkness into light.

Frozen feelings and thoughts are thawing and we are in the midst of exorcism as they release.  This purifying process is freeing for one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home