Communitythreads

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blue Ray Dragon

I was at an event with Michael Meade a few years ago at a retreat center near Santa Cruz. It was a powerful gathering because it included his storytelling, mythology, drumming and singing. It also included rituals in nature, foot baths (what a gift!), dream work and a lot of verbal interraction. I love these wholistic opportunities to engage and generate spiritual substance as parts of a larger whole. I saw my first gnome driving through those Santa Cruz Mountains.

That Sunday massage loosened a lot of toxins. My right shoulder aches. I'm at the computer a lot now that I'm writing Language of the Sacred Feminine. At first I thought I wouldn't have enough material. But I've saved my writings and poetry for 25+ years and the chapters keep increasing. I switched the mouse to the left hand/arm to give my right a break. Maybe it's a significant shift between +/- energies in this body that I am.

At some point I suspect my focus will shift to the Sacred Masculine. I think the book, that I also call Blue Dragon Ray (shamanic angle), is part of that shift from inner feminine to outer masculine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home