Communitythreads

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dawning Sacred Feminine; Projecting Sacred Masculine

Seers and crystal balls live in fairy tales. We are in a time/space of fairy tale. Magic is afoot.

I am grateful for chopra.com blog. It's a crystal ball for me. I go there, am attracted to a post and respond. The seeing that emerges is magical. It's more than the sum of the parts. It's more than a labyrinth. It's crystal making. Crystals have magical molecular structure and are made up of parts holding points and patterns in and for the whole.

Yesterday I wrote about a triangle in response to a blog post. It's more like the triangle spoke through me. I act as a conduit, a channel, for inspiration and information. Each part has this responsibility to different degrees which means varied colors and sounds. It's like a garden where every part is beautiful and holds a tone in cosmic orchestra.

The triangle shows me that it's two triangles. One an invert of the other -- mirror like. It looks like a diamond. Top point is upper world, middle line is middle earth, lower point is underworld. Top is head, middle (shoulders is the line in focus at this time) is body, and bottom is feet.

The horizontal line at shoulders reminds me of the brace of a kite. Bodies are like kites. This shoulder tension and the need for release is not just my body it's our collective body. Something is moving out and moving in. We do this healing release work together.

Is upper world superconsciousness and whole brain knowing?
Is middle world subconscious?
Is lower world unconscious?

If that's the case middle earth, our flesh bodies, have a lot of filtering work to do for the well being of the whole. We do that work with and through our ego. It is shadow filtering light.
Ego shadow is a lens for light.

As I read through my writings and drawings over the years I notice a pattern in the language of the sacred feminine. Image always comes first like a birthing or dawning of a new cycle of consciousness. A portal of light that brings the gift of an archetypal image. For example years ago I had drawn an arc with - and + at East and West points. It's message now added new meaning and dimension to a process that has been unfolding in my living and my consciousness for years. It's as if the image is the word and the word is made flesh. And it's as if the image is the skeleton and flesh is added. The image is the "vision" and living in the moment day to day is the action that fills in the vision. I'm hearing/sensing that this has to do with the way light moves or works.

If the sacred feminine is the dawning of light no wonder Her elimination in our world has caused massive disease and destruction. Sacred Masuline projects light increasing Her power. Together they work magic. Each one of us carries both qualities of light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home