Communitythreads

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Winds of Change

A man walked through my door the other day to give me some information. We chatted. He told me about his church and one of their foundations of living: "What would love do?" We talked about overpopulation and what "Be fruitful and multiply" really means. He told me about his Aluet Tribe and that he works with tribes across the state. He was at the same river pow-wow I was at a couple of weeks ago. I like him. He likes my "spirit" my "energy" and emailed so. We may spend some time together. No fireworks...just calm blues and greens. Can a new friendship be this effortless -- and simply walk through one's door?

Dream 1:
At a gathering. People are told to get into position/line up. I move next to tracker. I have a biege colored animal at my left side; he has a similar animal on his right. I speak directly to him wanting to hear his voice to make sure it's him. He is reluctant to speak. He wants to be invisible. He mumbles. I can't hear him. I ask him several times to speak up. The repeated asking took effort. I then heard him say something about his personal life. He was emotional and in grief. I put my hand on his face extending comfort and love. Then a huge wind comes in right to left -- East to West. We both hunker down holding the ground. Finally it's quiet. I'm alone on a path and see large screens set up for an event. I ride my bike back along the path but cannot take it down the rocky terrain. Then the bike is in pieces. I will have to fit it back together again. I look at the pieces logically and see how to do so.

Dream 2:

Two animals panther like (tracker and I) are coated in liquid silver. We are both lean, long and strong. They/we line up one to one and begin to fight. One goes for the neck/shoulder area of the other. Then someone is showing me a chart with lines and points -- like acupuncture. Then I'm shown a three dimensional display of marbles moving along lines and points showing me how the system works. Then a social gathering with women wearing a lot of body painting/tattoos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home