Communitythreads

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Black Power

What is black power? Where does black live? I asked these questions this AM and have these answers: Black is not a separate chakra or wheel. Black is a force within every part just as white is a force in the same way. Colors weave in and with black and white. Gives "black hole" new significance -- it's not the evil empire. All these parts live together expressing in and through space. All these parts sound a tone.

My friend is very creative. She has all sorts of projects. One is a design for a human sized chakra system that she sent to Berkeley for possible research. The purpose is for a person to use this as a machine to align and tune up with the colors and sounds. I invited her to write something about "chrystal" for my book. She has created a new website so people have a place to ground as her presse release for

her new book goes out nationwide. She put my Speaker's Bureau on this site (this happened so fast that it hasn't even been cleared by my agency -- I hope to get approval today). She also included Community Threads and Dana's event information. It's as if we're all getting exposure at the same time.

This is an email she sent me yesterday afternoon:
I found out that the Press Release they sent out Launching the Book site is ranked in Yahoo's top 30% searches, Google in the top 9%, it took us by surprise! In just 1 day, wow! I'm very excited! They will be submitting Press release every 48 hours from now till December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home