Communitythreads

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sacred Geometry, Planet and Star

While scientists try to agree on the definition of space and time She is busy relating within it and dancing the tunes. She relates through points, lines, angles and dimension. Is this "sacred geometry"?

My physical core has a sign and signal telling me "Closed for the Season". I don't know what "Season" means but I do know what closed means. I can be affectionate; I can say "I love you" but I cannot do core fire right now. Sacred geometry may be giving my experience of "love" new definition. I am now more wise when it comes to relationships. I am more discerning. I know what doesn't work and I won't go there again. I now have boundaries. I take care of all my bodies (spirit, emotion, thought, body) because the points, lines and angles are more sharp and laser like.

What's the difference between a planet and star? What is similar?

Deepak is talking about being a "unit" of peace. When there are enough units there will be critical mass. Then what? Do points, lines angles and dimension of planets shift and evolve into star? What is personal and planetary transformation? What is shining light of love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home