Communitythreads

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Loss

I think I've lost something that I've been wearing and carrying for many years: ambition. I've lost my ambition. I'm looking forward to concluding my projects outside of work and wonder if I will say "no" to taking on more projects. I'm not sure how this new state will effect my book project. I'm definitely detached.

I've lost some inner drive of achievement. I think I'm at a resting place. What does this mean?

Driving home from work I saw an older woman raise her arms in the sky and circle them. At the same time she looked up and smiled in contentment. Wow, another woman who feels the way I do! I wonder how many other women, in the midst of our chaotic world, are feeling the same way.

This feeling has nothing to do with externals. It's an inside out state of Being: Feminine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home