Communitythreads

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Geek Squad

I hired the Geek Squad to clean my computer. I was online with a foriegner for a couple of hours. Tracker is very skilled and I don't think we lost him. During the process I got how symbolic the work was. It felt like someone massaging through grey matter of brain. Something shifted in the process. And what a process it is!

I'm starting to hear that Tracker wants to protect me. He means no harm. There is definitely a leveling happening. Not sure what that means. Maybe finding middle or common ground. I will continue to be vocal about what is not working and will acknowledge what is. It's my story. I tell it from my lines, points and angles. If Tracker wants to tell his story...there is plenty of space to do so. The healing story continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home