Communitythreads

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ancestors and Heredity

Lomi Lomi massage. Intense. Parts worked released toxins that moved up spinal chord to top of head. Head ache. Deep breathing to painful parts released constriction. Left hip erupted. I felt the low deep rumble and let out a high-pitched scream. The energy felt low and the sound wanted to be low but I held back. I didn't want to freak out the massage therapist and high pitched screams are more typical. There was, however, some deep vibration from deep Earth that wanted to bellow. (There will be a place and time when I can scream in a more "shamanic" tone.) Last time I felt that rumble and screamed I was doing Aware Eating massage. That release had to do with Father issues...his negative impact on my life. With Lomi Lomi I felt rumbling and quaking in the whole pelvis region. Lomi Lomi refers to that area as the "Well of the Ancestors."

The True Power of Water has a chapter called Conditions That Have Been Thought To Be Hereditary:

Heredity refers to the information transmitted to an individual from his or her father and mother and also from extended ancestors. The ancestor's information is clearly written in a gene.

In the context of disease, the ancestors' negative emotions are transmitted as negative information that often is transmitted physically.

People often use the term "a family line of cancer." Perhaps such a family had carried the emotions that were likely to cause cancer generation after generation. This is how I understand "heredity".


I'm seeing a tracking object in Earth orbit. It's a foriegn invasive object. It reminds me of the dream I had flying in space and darting away from that "enemy" space craft coming our way. Maybe this is a "gene." How does one decode and defuse a micro and macro gene? The True Power of Water talks about this as overlaying one wavelength with an opposite wavelength. One cancelling out the other:

A hado is a wave. It has a wave shape of peaks and valleys. When the shape of a wave opposite to the original one--valleys for peaks, and peaks for valleys--is used, the wave can be straightened. By overlaying a wave with another wave in this manner, its characteristics are cancelled.

A sound wave also has peaks and valleys. When the sound wave of an opposite shape is used, the original sound wave is cancelled, and the sound disappears.

Be it music or human voice, each has an intrinsic wave. The basic principle of this new silencing method is to examine the wave shape of peaks and valleys of a sound to be silenced and produce a sound that has the opposite wave shape of peaks and valleys.

Nice theory/concept. How does it apply to one's life? How is it grounded? That's the heart of the matter! For me this must be what has occurred as I now emit more positive vibration when certain people and circumstances come to mind. I am greeting most thoughts with positive energy. Often I will see white wings on the shoulders of people who are not that pleasant. This shift and the seeing involved has taken time. It's required wakeful and pure intention at soul level. Healing effects are the gifts received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home