Communitythreads

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aliens Among Us

Last Sunday after picking daffodils in the valley I drove South to Tacoma and felt an expansive peace with earth and sky. It was so very sweet. Maybe it was my soul singing. Is this an e-motion? Is it a vibrational frequency? Is e-motion vibrational frequency expressed via body?

I noticed Mt. Rainier and honored her consciously extending my bliss her way. She held ground for me growing up. She was my grand neighbor to the East. Later that evening as family was outside picnicing on the grass I noticed a "UFO" cloud above Mt. Rainier. Scientists have that cloud all figured out and have a name for it. Whenever I see such a cloud over a mountain I think of aliens.

Are not aliens similar to dragon, horse, unicorn, faery, angel, etc? Are they not multi-dimensional also?

I can feel like an alien on Earth. Enter loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home