Communitythreads

Monday, April 20, 2009

Daffodil Yoga

I went to pick daffodils that grow in an abandoned field in my valley. I would take them to my niece's baby shower that day. I had planned to leave early enough to drive to church. However, the daffodils had a sermon for me so I stayed to listen. Their straight upright stems in yoga posture held yellow faces radiant. These yellow daffs kissed my face starting at my mouth (a full lip-lock!) and then all around the outline of my face. My face and spine became a daffodil! When I opened my eyes and looked at the eucalyptus trees in a row in front of me I got the word "Ireland." My logic mind asked if Ireland has eucalptus trees. Then I saw them in misty haze of white -- like faery dust: four leggeds grazing. When I asked I got "unicorn." Such a magical valley I live in...transcending space and time. Multi-dimensional. This was my Sunday morning service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home