Communitythreads

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dream

Dream:

I am in a house and looking out. The wind picks up. I watch a window shutter being torn from a house across the way. The wooden 11 structure that I'm in starts to tilt left to right falling over. It's now very dark. I listen/feel to sense the direction of movement. I think logically that I will soon be in the water behind us. Then a window opens slightly and there is a view from the air as if on an airplane.

I am now on land and cannot find my golf clubs in square bag with light blue lines and luggage. I'm distraught. I want to know where I landed and where my stuff is. I look for someone to help me. A couple of business men are busy but I catch the attention of one of them. Again I ask about location wanting to know how far I drifted but I can't remember the name of the California city where I was when the wind picked up. I am frantic. My brain isn't working in a linear way. The man puts his hand on my stomach and grounds my energy calming me. We walk out to find a solution...



Seems to be a lot of straight lines in this dream perhaps representing logic. I haven't used my golf clubs in 9 years and the bag is not blue. I suppose that country club part of my life represents material abundance. Being unemployed is like being separated from stuff. Dreams are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home