Communitythreads

Monday, April 13, 2009

White Horse of Revelation

I love the spinning wheel on the Alliance for a New Humanity announcement today regarding funding opportunities for projects that support the larger whole. The motion of E-Motion! Is this new? Or am I seeing it for the first time? Whichever...it has very significant meaning today.

A couple of days ago I was considering thanking Tracker on this blog for the peace and quiet in my field. I decided to wait and see. Unfortunately he resumed his low red/orange energy assaults triple-fold. Seems he couldn't hold the higher ground for long. What is the alchemical component of aggression? How is it different from peace and love? What hormone is off balance??

I took action. I turned to my spiritual support system with a drum journey to deal with this aggression. As I started to drum I got that I needed to rattle first. I did just that. Rattling has a different power and purpose than drumming.

Large face of a dark brown horse came in. I stroked his face. He showed me his hooved foot with shoe. This makes impressions. Then a white horse came in. They called in additional reinforcements and hosts of horses started to come into the field creating a spinning mandala that gained power and rose upward in force. I rode the horse that I "chose" -- yes, there was a space here for me to create the image -- to be both brown and white right down the middle. I rode bare back and was shown how to deal with Tracker's assaults.

The Biblical chapter of Revelation has several references to white horse. Tracker and fallen angel are Babylon. Angels on high are New Jerusalem. One can read the current state of the world in Revelation. The white spinning mandalas created by horses are seals...horse power!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home