Communitythreads

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Response Happens!

Sunday was full day with spiritual community and several women friends. As I was driving home I thought about my job search and creative projects. Everything seemed to be at a standstill. I melted into the void without any emotion. I felt numb and it was okay. No attachment. No achievement. No masculine drive at all. It simply didn't matter. I was in total surrender to the unknown.

Monday morning a friend says I can use his art gallery in Seattle for Circle of Life Mapping classes. He says I can probably use a gallery near my house since we both know the owner. I then pick up an email from a Native American woman artist that friend Dana referred me to. She is interested in my Turtle story for children and we are consider working together. (Interesting that my class and children's book are coordinated.) Then I meet a woman who has ponies on the property where I live. We share spiritual interests and will do more activities together. I had no idea! It's absolutely amazing how the circle shifted overnight from no movement to integration.

This morning a woman I am working with on the Green Heart grant called to tell me how much she has learned from me and she went on and on about the positive qualities she sees in me. That, too, was so very amazing.

I am so grateful!!

Such is the magic of the circle and its creative forces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home