Communitythreads

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ministry of Inclusion

Bishop Carlton Pearson talked about an inclusive church/ministry. I agree and have my angle on what that looks like. An inclusive ministry includes the sacred feminine. When God is mentioned so is Goddess. When mind is mentioned so are feelings. No, they are not the same thing! Yes, she does want to be recognized and not hidden away. She wants equal space and time!

Her femininity will nourish green upon the land. Land of emotion, thinking and acting. We cannot evolve without including Her in a very specific and straightforward way. That way includes a circle with green heart at the center. At least that's my contribution to the vision of inclusion. I am one part...I want to hear and see the visions of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home