Communitythreads

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whole Systems

I keep sensing through inner sight a circle formation with center "valve" and chords moving in 8 patterns around the circle. The valve breathes me -- it's soul of "green heart." I'm thinking it's pituitary gland. The chords/threads are circulatory systems that run through my body of matter. I regulate the thread chords from center. There is expansion and contraction; inhale and exhale.

There are threads that get out of control and I work to bring those into harmony and balance. I go through an unconscious dark phase that I see as North West, North and North East. I feel the crud; I express the negativity to myself and sometimes it spills over for others to witness. I don't feel the need to sit down and share that which is passing away with anyone else. (Perhaps if I had a significant male partner in my life that would change. No doubt he'd hear all about my stuff.) I prefer to share Light and it's Truth. That is my core identity!

In the East is the dawn of sunrise and new consciousness. The blessing of this circle of life is that I am not stuck in dark depression. I move through it quickly but passionately. The sun always follows the darkness and vice versa. It's how evolution moves in micro and macro bodies.

A friend gave me the DVD The 11th Hour. Wow...with all the agreement about our dying life support systems why are we still stuck in old patterns? Why are we cutting down trees when we should be planting them. There needs to be a national ban on tree cutting. See how creative we can be with the materials, buildings and space that we have. There needs to be serious taxes for those who have more than one child. We need to redefine "economy" and expand it's regulation to include the environment and faith. We need to integrate our systems!! Nothing is isolated and separate in the natural world. If we are to save any human life on this planet we need to move quickly. No doubt Earth Mother is purifying.

I saw on the Oprah show a segment about Chris Brown and Rianna. A woman in the audience commented that Rianna deserved to be hit. Some others felt the same. I was appalled! That is an insult to my intelligence! No one...absolutely no one...deserves to be hit. Life is sacred. Humans are divine creations. How did we get this low? The media ...the mirror for so many. It's time for us to stand up taller and stronger for peace which is more than the absence of war! Greed...we must uplift consciousness. Evil...those who thrive on the drug trade and material possisions. Evil...those who are sick and know nothing about evol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home