Communitythreads

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LOVE - EVOL

Love breathes me and I breathe love out into my world. Love expands and contracts; gives and receives; inhales and exhales. The chords have different qualities of tone, color, temperature and temperament: e-motional chemistry.

There are many kinds of love. Love of oneself, love of family, love of nature, love of romance, love of peace and justice, etc. Sanskrit has 96 definitions of love!

Love feels like water currents and is electrical in charge. Is that not light? Sexual connection (when positive and negative are attracted and make contact) brings this to point as earth body responds sensually in One field of Love.

I am feeling very grateful to have a spiritual community. I have experienced so many people and groups come and go in my life on waves of evol. Will this community be another one that shape-shifts into yet another form? I practice non-attachment even as I increasingly engage. Spirit knows. I listen and act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home