Communitythreads

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feet Chakras

I remembered something left out of the vision. When brown and white horse came in I stood on both of them with one leg/foot on one and one leg/foot on the other...like a circus act. I "chose" to merge the two so I didn't have to feel split. The one horse was now brown and white down the middle. Is horse representing feet chakras or brain? Perhaps horse represents feet of earth and brain of sky and the two connecting through 180 degree arc/line.

Visions are interesting in that some images come in without choice. And then there are spaces where one can orchestrate the scene with conscious choice: whole brain imagination.

Visions occur when awake and in a transcended state of consciousness. Visions connect me with beings of other realms. Dreams are different in that when I sleep I seem to connect with people. Both are gifts that reinforce loving connection heart to heart, soul to soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home