Communitythreads

Monday, May 11, 2009

Global Oneness Project

I attended the Global Oneness Project event in Seattle. A couple of people commented about the lack of attendance. I don't see lack. I do see a triangle that holds layers of consciousness. At the base is unconsciousness, then subconsciousness, then consciousness and then higher consciousness. I don't think multitudes of people fit at the apex. Each system is valued and unique -- thus the sacredness of inclusive and circular systems. I think it's time for linkages. Thus, I attended this event representing ANH and Community Threads. I am linking in.

At the event it was great to see and speak with Orland Bishop again. I met Jon Ramer with the interra project. He introduced me to the Compassionate Action Network and Wiser Earth. I asked him how I can get ANH involved in the October 17 CAN event in Seattle and he said to "declare it." Perhaps I'll do that. I learned that my son knows Jon and that ECOSS is a strong supporter of interra's Puget Sound Community Change. Jon commented about my "light", proceeded to give me a big hug and asked for my photo. I'll post our photo on my website.

I'm very interested in attending the Global Oneness Project events North and South of me but not sure I have the energy or time. I'm interested in meeting those locally who share this vision.

1 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Trish: You might want to check out the Cascadia Portal on WiserEarth for some connections. http://www.wiserearth.org/group/Cascadia Best,Peggy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home