Communitythreads

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senses as One Whole System

Now that I’m eating less foods with white flour and sugar and eating more protein, vegetables and fruit I find that I have nights when I can’t sleep because I am buzzing with lightness. As a result I have to get up to eat so that I can get some sleep. I know well the pattern of going to bed feeling heavy with too much food in my system. I will learn balance.

Last night before sleep I saw my mind wrap some thoughts together like a knotting. It made an impression on my senses as if it was moving backward with the future happening before the now. It was a twisting of time.

Are not the senses one whole system made of many more parts than sight, sound, taste, touch, smell and telepathy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home