Communitythreads

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Truth Telling

Gratitude to Deepak Chopra for speaking the truth regarding Michael Jackson and cutting through the dark drug deception. Good to bring dark issues into light.

I notice that my heart/brain/body has new capacity which reveals itself as I watch CNN and world news. I used to be focused within developing inner terrain of my spiritual and emotional bodies. In this stage of development I was not interested in politics or outer worldly events. That has definitely changed. With this new capacity comes a new view and a new voice.

I will be emailing this post to CNN and President Obama:

Missile Free Planet

The launching of missiles - by any country - is an outrage! This planetary abuse must stop! Planet Earth is not a dead object to toy with. Her ground and waters are alive and give humans and other life forms a critical system of life-support. It's time to let go of phallic missiles of mass destruction and replace them with circular thinking and systems that support the whole. The muscle needed for this change is the heart - our one heart - as a people and as a planet. The intelligence needed is emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home