Communitythreads

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Space Suit

Dream: I was serving food to people in a restaurant and couldn't manage the crowd. Stressful so I left to get support from x-husband who passed over last year. Then I made a wrong turn and wanted to get back. I remembered that I could fly faster so I did. I felt energy threads clamping onto my body -- like a space suit. I felt it on my upper arms and ankles. Like shackles. This body suit allows me to fly.

I am sooo spacey. I forgot the town hall meeting last night! Even after researching and preparing to speak about our tourist district design standards. I think I was floating after a meeting at Day Break Star to plan their 40th anniversary. I love sitting in circle with Native brothers and sisters. One elder woman approached me after the meeting and thanked me for being there. She said that the men aren't good at saying so. I get the sense that some Indians want to take the Indian out of Indian Country and be like white people. I don't think they realize what gifts they have to give. I am there to support their culture and sacred ways. I guess it's a matter of fitting into this world....something I continue to discover for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home