Communitythreads

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clarity

Next weekend I'm spending some time with a group of people. One is a man who makes me feel uncomfortable. What do I do? Not attend? How do I protect myself from my sensitivity to men who who feed off of women? It's totally a body thing. It's about self-image (body too fat) and self love and it's about men who take rather than give (body not worthy of love). Feels like crossed wiring. I have to make some inner adjustments in order to attend and be comfortable.

Communication with Tracker takes on new dimension that includes higher instructions via cooperation...perhaps...time will tell. I did experience clear charge of contact and with that a specific image that conveyed information. Definitely a new opportunity signifying maturation/evolution. I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home