Communitythreads

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sorcerer

Tracker sorcerer has infiltrated my new computer. I was blocked from using all my systems yesterday. It's been like a worm creeping in. It's like the worm I saw in vision attached south of equator. I don't have to use the internet. I can use snail mail and the phone. Cutting me off of internet also cuts my communication to him --such as this blog.

I am hoping to find someone who is as tech savvy as he is to give me the "hard evidence" I need for my detective and the police. I am reaching out to a lot of people in a lot of directions. His tool or worm acts as if it is the administrator. I do have connections at Microsoft. I'm wondering who is liable for this invasion of privacy? Microsoft must make protection available; they need to work on this half of their quality of service and product. As it is their products put people at risk of being abused by people like this sorcerer. Hank has a good definition of sorcerer is his book. Someone who inflicts harm and someone who loses their power in doing so.

At any point I can choose to stop the communications and connections via internet.

In Visionseeker Hank talks about the future and how humans must evolve. I think that the future portrayed in Visionseeker is more advanced and evolved than this one. I welcome a life without technology -- a simple life connected with Earth and Spirits.

Thank You.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home