Communitythreads

Monday, August 24, 2009

Grounded Contacts

“Rise and shine and give God/dess your glory.”

It was so fun to open my Facebook page and see Hank Wesselman, David Spangler, Lorian and The World Flag Project. Facebook is a community that I create. I can delete people, ignore people and invite people. And others do the same with me. Facebook is a group of people who choose to interface. I’m at Patricia Lee for anyone wanting to be part of this community.

My body feels anxious regarding social networks. I don’t find it meaningful to engage in email with people I have not met. I need to have a grounded point somewhere in the mix. This must have to do with grounding chords which is why it’s important to connect in this realm once in awhile. I’m looking forward to shamanic training with Hank as it will be very grounding. I’m also looking forward to seeing David Spangler at a local bookstore. Carolyn Myss and others will be here in October as well. I need physical contact to add dimension to spiritual substance.

I introduced myself to the Executive Director of United Indians of All Tribes: Marty Bluewater. Reminds me of my blue dream frame! Marty said that he’d seen me around. It reminded me of Hank’s email response when he said that he remembered me. In the past men have pretended not to know me so this acknowledgement is appreciated. It’s grounding! I am introducing Marty to my Circle of Life class and will volunteer there. I love my Native community! It’s a good place to ground!

It’s time to learn how to hold “negative” charge. This charge is feminine and has to do with stillness. I see in my own behavior and in others that we don’t know how to stay in silence. Must have to do with nerves, impulses and muscles. Addictions (what do these chords look like?) are the result as we repeat insecurity patterns from childhood. It takes time to erase old tapes and create new ones. Time is shortened, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home