Communitythreads

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dream Time

Dream 1: I am lost. I fly upward making loops...happy and free. I see dark misty cloud in a circle formation with center open. The misty form then takes shape as a vertical building with levels on the right of dream map. Somewhere in the dream a man hands me my lost purse and my wallet has lots of cash.

Dream 2: I am lost in that familiar dream coordinate. A man gives me directions. I walk into the dark and have to focus to see a gravel road go up steeply. I turn the other direction and it is the same road and angle. I fly...without thought...seems to be an automatic solution. I enjoy the exhilaration and look below to see boulders with circular holes. Suddenly I'm descending and landing in a specific spot. The force that lifted me also dropped me. I am next to a red-brown statue laying face up on the ground. It's ancient. I wake up to > on the right side of mind's eye...serpent fangs. Reminds me of the V in the dream. What does V have to say? What story to tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home