Communitythreads

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bearing Fruit

Family secrets lay deep underground infusing poisons along systems and channels to those on the surface. Those on the surface play out the patterns of imbalance/dis-ease. To speak up with total honesty (not 78% or 99% honesty -- but total honesty) about the lineage of disease is risky....but doing so is not a personal choice. Something large is moving on this planet effecting the parts. There is no stopping truth from uprising.

I am now a delegate for the 45th District Democratic Party. I don't know what I'm getting into. I do know that now I have to learn about how government is structured and how it works. I'm most interested in meeting the people. Our State Convention is in June.

At the same time Gene Tagaban and I are talking about marketing a Circle of Life presentation. I will speak/teach my class and he will do native storytelling, flute, etc. Gene has the track record with entertainment. I will soon have a product. We will get to sell ourselves to mainstream producers. Gene mentioned doing a presentation at the Urban Longhouse....we'll see!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home