Communitythreads

Monday, March 1, 2010

Systems of Mystery

I walk to my garden hearing the house finches fill up space with re-sounding music. I feel that "sexual" surge run through my system...with a tickle at lowest chakras. Are my eyes and ears sexual organs? Something new and enchanting is moving through my earth system.

I don't think I've ever talked about this because it's a bit "far out". Years ago I felt a spiritual connection with John Denver. I spent time at his Windstar symposiums and appreciated the wholistic education and inspiration at those events. One day (I think a Saturday) I picked up his energy. It was troubled as if he was angry. Then a "spell" came over me...that happens to me on occasion. It's as if a misty cloud comes in that makes me very sleepy. I later learned that JD had died at the time I was sleeping. I have always sensed that I was there when he crossed over. Thus, my connection with him/his spirit continues. I also notice that my contacts with spirit beings (such as mom) seem to happen in cycles. They come and they go. It's such a mystery...all one can do is tell the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home