Communitythreads

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Dragon Time!

Deepak had a quote on Facebook saying that time didn’t exist. I don’t experience that. Inhale / exhale = time; ebb / flow = time; day / night = time; spring, summer, fall, winter = time; feeling = time; thinking = time; acting = time;
Evolving human consciousness = time.

In subtle realm there is no time; all is One. In dense matter there are parts of that One whole. The parts speak and express through time and that expression is e-motional. Not ego emotion but energy motion = universal e-motion. Matter and spirit are parts of one whole and through evolution (turning e-motion) time does live and breathe….exist. This is my experience.

Last night’s ritual was full of wonder and magic! I mentioned dragon in a group of new people and turned to a man to learn that he has a dragon farm off I-90! He also teaches classes about dragons. As we were talking a large dragon face appeared in the night sky looking down at us. This dragon's immensity reminded me of the being I saw at Esalen in the shamanic workshop. Dragon was/is very red and gold…once again. An Asian man used a sword in the ritual and as soon as I saw the sword I recognized Archangel Michael. At the end of the evening he was holding the sword and I went up to him and mentioned Archangel Michael. He gave me the sword to hold. The sword was made by a Native American and has buffalo bone handle. There are two dragons on the sword handle and sheath. Ted was wearing a black robe with a large dragon on the back. I’m inviting these two men into the Evolutionary Leaders group. And Ted and I will visit the dragon farm and Fred! Ted also offered soul whistling and he expresses/dances with his hands similar to tai chi. It’s the same way my body likes to move in relationship to spirit/chi! Once again I am so very grateful for the magic of parts coming together so easily in manifestation.

Welcome Dragon! in the parts and in the whole. Dragon reminds me of kundalini’s spiral/coil as heaven and earth join forces at the heart of matter…and head and hands! Parts of One whole in sacred union = sacred breath = sacred time.

I have to concentrate on details in time. I sent my letter to the editor with the date of October 22. I have to concentrate on grounding my brain with my feet and where I am and when. My brain/body is very comfortable BEING and simply likes to vibrate. It’s a space of bliss. It’s overwhelming when there are too many details, too many parts, to handle. To balance stillness with action is an ongoing lesson in this time/space. Two more parts of One whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home