Communitythreads

Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Capacity

This morning seems like eons ago...so much happened at the Sustainability Fair at 21 Acres....this morning I woke up realizing how much I have changed in brain/body. I'm at a place in my development that I'm interested in taking some classes and learning some basic knowledge about sustainability and permaculture. That is such a shift from my spiritual and shamanic inner work and suggests a change of my own "capacity." Another aspect of this change is that I'm no longer working alone. There is a global and local network of folks plugged in and eager to get to work via head, heart and hands. There has definitely been a shift!

I sat with folks for three hours at Transition Snoqualmie Valley and was mesmerized by their conversation and diverse knowledge. It feels as if I've awakened on a new planet. The people I meet feel like family!

The Sustainability Fair was incredible as people engaged in conversation and expressed interest in Transition Woodinville. It's time! I am happy that two women are helping me with this initiative. One is the chair of the city's Planning Commission and the other is part owner of Apple Farm Village in our Tourist District. Both very credible and creative women. I see us making ripples and waves joining others all around Mother Earth. It is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home