Communitythreads

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Quickening

I can charge full steam ahead and sometimes step on people's toes. I have alienated people with my words. I guess I forget about people's feelings. I have apologized to several people lately...one man after two years! It's that ongoing lesson about balance in this world.

I'm here at my office -- the library -- printing out volunteer opportunities for a local couple who have a small farm. They are not able to keep up with everything so I've been helping them with organizing and yard work. When I printed the flyer a woman saw it and said that she'd like to volunteer and if she could have extra copies she knows othes like herself. She's been sober for a year and is working to set up a clean and sober house for women. The woman with the farm is wanting the place to be a healing center. This seems to confirm that intention.

This is an example of how quickly the parts are merging these days. I'm in high gear to keep up. Hope to slow down soon...depends on the current in this river of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home