Communitythreads

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family

I noticed floodgates opening December 1. Transition groups were communicating and energy was flowing. This happened in other areas of my life as well. My heart/mind turned to the Potlatch the night before and the powerful birthday song from Rob and his friend with the water drum. I am grateful for my brother Rob Satiacum who treats me with such respect. It feels as if he sees me as a Medicine Woman. When I am around him I always have an opportunity to express my heart/mind. The power of song and ceremony has its effects in this world as a unifying force. I will be including this in my work with Heart and Soul of the Transition Movement.

I said that a new cycle opens and I had no idea what that meant. It reveals itself. At this point I do know that Earth element is the new focus. Light evolves into dense matter because of new loving substance flowing between parts/people.

I feel (give and receive) love of family in many directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home