Communitythreads

Friday, April 8, 2011

Frog and Pegasus Medicine

5:48 Bird song. Fingers want to drum rather than stick. Sounds like rain drops. I play child like. Shamanic practice is creative filled in and out with imagination and no external technology. Frog medicine and Pegasus. I need not share everything in the open.

Dream 8:00 AM
I leave my mate to go to a social event. I think he is behind me. I arrive and he does not. I try to locate him. I ask for phones but don't know how to use them. I can't remember the phone number. Stress. Then I remember the number and a creepy guy offers his phone. We are side by side; face to face. He has put something under my shirt at neck area. I frantically start pulling out dark spore-like substance from my shirt. He did not trick me. I cover him with green plant material. He disentegrates. Reminds me of my helplessness without left brain and the unprotectedness of this state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home