Communitythreads

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cosmic Love Effects

I'm about to talk about Tracker again. Why? Why not ignore him? It's because the pattern is about more than one male ego and personality. This pattern plays out in a larger collective body.

Tracker tries to force himself into my personal space. He fails because he doesn't hold the vibrational keys. This is a time for vibrational attunement and alignment that requires the humble stillness/receptivity of the Sacred Feminine and the humble outgoing/activity of the Sacred Masculine.

Cosmic Love holds long distant connection in sacred space. It's quite potent.

Cosmic Love is having an influence on my personal life. I find myself wanting to date! And am even telling this to my friends. It seems like a natural progrssion of love in the whole to love in the parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home