Communitythreads

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hunkering Down

I was in a fog yesterday. I realized it must be the detoxing effects of my new diet. I checked in with body. Stomach was empty/light, head felt pressure and shoulders felt heavy. In the afternoon I had the familiar sensation that tells me I must sleep. It's almost like a calling. As I was drifting to sleep I noticed something that felt like and looked like a core and then an engaging shift..there was also some sort of acknwoldgement. When I awoke the fog had lifted and I feel like myself again. No more hives!

I love helping on the farm and working with other women in the house and outside. I love the local community that is evolving through Transition. My brain/body energy is different and I prefer to be in the garden and on the farm. I don't have a lot of interest in the internet. I think that I am hunkering down for whatever is next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home