Communitythreads

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gathering of Souls

Watching Nostradamos program on TV late last night. Gregg Braden spoke several times. The image of Sagitarrius' arrow pointing toward a woman reminded me of--me. Sagittarius is my astrological sign and I play my part in the cosmic turning.

Now that I've been eating differently and my hives are gone I feel different under my skin. I have more emotional capacity toward others. I am friendlier. Seems I don't need as much food either. I keep losing weight. Guess that's a good thing. The fire in my belly is new and I'm not sure how to sustain it. I don't seem to be as afraid of feeling hungry or going without white flour/sugar.

I got lots of cheek to cheek hugging last night at the Transition Woodinville meeting. Days go by without any hugs....not healthy! Very upbeat meeting. One woman came in looking tired and down. At the end of the meeting she was radiant! She told me that I was "gathering souls together." I loved facilitating the meeting as others spoke and contributed. I talked about personal resilience: Respectful communication (self-talk is where it begins), avoiding burn out, checking in with oneself (inner reflection) and celebrating inspired by an article on the topic sent out via transitionculture.org / Rob Hopkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home