Communitythreads

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Holographic Seeing



Conscious matter connects through space creating relationship via charged waves.

I had the opportunity to experience a sustained wave...as two of us held it. For me it felt like I was in the middle of a vibrating river. I observed it as well as participated in it. I was inside experiencing as well as outside seeing.

I also had the opportunity to experience how this wave creates a hologram in the middle giving reality new meaning.

Time to turn our attention to the art and science of holograms.

In the Nostradamus show on TV there was mention of the "blue star." I think crystals are stars. I think chakras are crystals. I think the solar system is a chakra system. This hologram reminds me of a crystal. How is crystal and hologram related?

Will our future include crystal technology, telecommunication, teleporting? I spoke of this at our Transition meeting last week. It's not in the Transition Handbook but it is part of our evolutionary transition of brain/body. I also see rainbow arcs...

As we move toward Galactic Alignment let us open our hearts and minds to new possibilities as we connect with other cosmic chakra systems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home