Communitythreads

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Comfort Zone / Aura Song

A couple days ago I heard a voice say loud and clear, "I'm out of my comfort zone."
I looked around my world to see what that meant. I was in a frenzy...eating while standing, eating hurriedly, eating more of those foods I am working on eating less of. I got my drum...ah...balance again. The good news is that I am creating a new orbit/garden/pH balance that is giving me warning signs when I start to get off track. And more good news is that I am responding/acting before my body goes into inflammation.

I am reminded of the movie about the autistic woman Temple Grandin. She built a wooden container to calm her down -- inspired by cows!

I think of the aura and how that is a container of energy. How does one have a healthy aura? Let's ask the physical, mental, emotional, psychic, astral, cosmic bodies that are designed to hold Law and Order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home