Communitythreads

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ministry

I was talking with a Transition member and friend about our group being successful as it is...not tomorrow or the next day when we have more people and projects. I commented on our abundance not lack. I also mentioned my concern about something another member had done that was a bit shady -- not totally honest. I mentioned that for me Transition is about shining Light and it is something of a "ministry"which is why muddy waters are not okay.

I did it again...I spoke with e-moting fire at a SALLOPS planning meeting today. I looked back, saw this and began to wonder what others thought (was I too loud/hot/fiery?) And then it crossed my mind that these expressions of emotion are my sermons! Oh, okay is all I can say to my conscious mind.

New words are pouring out of my mouth. It looks like I am taking more responsiblity for Light. I look at this and....let it be. It is what it is. And yet it's a bit scary....but I know how to live in the moment and that is all one can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home