Communitythreads

Monday, January 9, 2012

Earth Drama Karma

There was no family drama this holiday. In fact two of our men talked and were together with the family.

There was drama with a woman friend. Well, I thought she was a friend until she stepped on me...like a bug on the ground. I was in her way ruining her plans for a date with a man. It wasn't what she said/did but how she said/did it. And she tells me not to tell him. I didn't. I let them have their time. Days later she calls and wants to pick up the friendship...with instructions on how I should respond if they continue to date. Say what? I told her how I felt and that I wasn't interested in seeing or speaking to her and I didn't know when I would be.

On-looker spiritual types would tell me to forgive and love this person. Sorry, self love has priority. I will not be stepped on and there are consequences because I do honor my feelings.

If the man involved or anyone else asks me why I am no longer friends with this woman I will tell this story.

Amazing what people will do to get what they want. Amazing how ego can drive and blind us in our actions toward others. It's never too late to transcend ego and repent! It takes time...karma is a law of grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home